Grow Your Blog Link UpTuesday, November 19, 2013
Hello! Today's post is coming to you via my new blog friend Toni in New Zealand! She's created a pretty great blog link up idea for small bloggers looking to grow their blog (like me!) Well, I'll just let her explain it to you:
Welcome to the very first Grow Your Blog Link Up!
It's a link up specifically for new bloggers (those with less than 500 followers per social medium are welcome too). It's a chance to meet other new bloggers, and hopefully build networks and friendships.
There are no fees for co-hosting. Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested.
Link ups start every Wednesday at 3pm NZDT (that's Tuesday 6pm PST and Wednesday 1pm AEDT if that helps).
Each week, one participant will be randomly selected, and gets featured on the following week's blog hop. More free exposure!
There'll also be a giveaway from time to time, so make sure to check back each week.
1. You don't have to, but I'd appreciate it if you could follow One Chocolate Box.
2. Follow the co-hosts! Let them know you're following from the Link Up, so they can follow you back.
3. Link up in the appropriate section using your blog URL or profile URL. Remember you can only link up in the section if you have less than 500 followers in it.
4. Visit and follow at least 1 other blogger. Let them know what you like about their blog.
5. Return the love, follow your new followers!
6. It would be super if you shared the Link Up via Facebook or Twitter. The more people join up, the more potential followers you can get.
7. I'd love you forever if you grabbed the button below and place it on your sidebar!
Kate at Odd One Out
Jennifer at Magic Cat Jenny
Thanks so much for co-hosting ladies!
Wow, what an abundance of links! Try to give a few a click if you add any of your own. You might just make a new friend.